Product Name: Praetorian Guard Helmet
- solid brass
- fully leather lined
- red horse hair plume crest
- Front to Back: 9 3/4, Side to Side: 7 3/4, 27 1/4 Around
- weight: 5 lb 13.7 oz
- fits a 22 to 23 Inch Circumference
- decorative ornate embossed with vine and floral detailing
- the face of the Caesar on the helmets brow
- long back
- open ear
- open face
- hinged cheek protectors
This helmet is an impressive, historical accurate replica of the helmet worn by the Praetorian Guard. Made of pure brass with delicate designs and an embossed lion's head symbol on the forehead, also Featuring a red horse hair plume. It comes leather lined for comfort and has loops on the cheek guards for leather ties.
From 27BC to 337 AD
The Praetorian Guard (Latin: Praetoriani) was a force of bodyguards used by Roman Emperors.