Product Name: Leather Roman Trooper
- a rounded cap with a visor
- a protective neck guard, at the base of the neck.
- forehead protective rim
- hinged cheek flap
- sleek, darkly colored leather
- attractive orange colored accents including those along the forehead and ear-openings of the helmet
- circular brass accents
- 22 to 23 Inch Circumference.
Roman Trooper Helmet constructed of dark colored, thick harness grade, leather. Sporting a rounded cap and visor. Orange leather and circular brass fittings accent this traditionally styled helmet. Other features include the protective neck guard and hinged cheek flaps. This helmet is lighter and more versatile than steel.
approximately 1st century AD
Imperial Italic D style Roman helmet