- leather, under-armor protection, secondary layer to reduce impacts plus add more defenses under the Lorica Armor
- short sleeves with squared leather strips at the end
- supple and comfortable, for easy to movement
- a matching styled hem, which echoes the look of more common Roman belts, war skirts, and tassets.
- laced-up ties on the side, to help secure it closed
Under-armor of the Crafted from Fine red Leather, worn as a Secondary Layer, under the Lorica Armor. Has cut square sleeves and hem, lace up side for a closure. One size fits most.
under-armor worn by most armored soldiers in the Legion as an important part of the legionaries kit