- Polished Brass Finished 18 gauge steel
- Simple yet Classic Design
- 22 to 23 Inch Circumference.
- hinged ear flaps
- brow line horizontal peak
- larger extension on the neck guard
based on a Gallic form,the Coolus 'E' (Walbrook),were a simple hemispherical bowl made out of bronze with a reinforcing peak running horizontally across the brow and with a larger extension at the back as a neck guard, hinged ear flaps. Most have a simple spike as a plug-in plume or crest holder.
period 3rd century BC to at least 79AD
The original helmet bowl was found in London's Walbrook stream, the cheek guards were also found in London (Kew), all are displayed in London's British Museum.